Monday, September 17, 2007

Sunny Author


Never thought I would be into these books as I not a fan of Erotic novels, but I read excerpts in On the Prowl and Over the Moon. i didn't care much for the explict sex scenes and erotic stuff, but I thought the concept of the Monere species was interesting. I just finished Lucinda: Darkly Demon Princess Chronicles and enjoyed them better than the Mona Lisa books. There was sex scenes, but not hard core. The fantasy world of Hell was very imaginative and vivid, whereas the Mona lisa books had too much more eroticism and not much plot. I still will continue to read Sunny's books, I want to live forever and be immortal so I will still read about the Monere world. Sunny is a physician by trade and the healing rituals in the story plus the shifting of human and animals forms do make interesting reads.

2 comments:

R. said...

If you liked her, try Anne Bishop. Bishop writes less sex scenes but Sunny really ripped her off hardcore.

BM said...

Thanks for the tip. I will check Anne Bishop out