Thursday, August 2, 2007

Week 8 Thing #18 Online Productivity Zoho


Oh Wow! This was so easy to do. i set up an account in Zoho and use their word processor. Very similar to word. here is my post it worked. Next I'll try a spread sheet

I asked my tech god husband if he ever heard of ZOHO. He said no. He also said why bother with it just send documents as attachements. I explained to him that if I am not at my computer at home I can get the document from anywhere as long as its in ZOHO.  I have had trouble emailing documents from new computers to old computers so hopefully Zoho will make them easier to read.  It also will be easy for students to access files they make in school at home as long as they have internet access.

2 comments:

SLC said...

Almost done. You are amazing to have managed to do this and teach summer school also. Reading this blog is a reminder to me that you are one of the smartest women I know. All librarians are smart, but you are way at the top.

CRV said...

You need a name for your "tech god husband" (STM). CRV