Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thing #1: Library Learning 2.0


Thing #1: Library Learning 2.0
Our District Library and technology Director thought this would be a neat thing for all of us to do ( we have 7 k-5 LMTS, 3 6-8 LMTS, and 2 HS LMTS). She also hinted at a prize if we complete the 23 things. I love challenges. I will succeed!!! I read blogs that my favorite authors Pc Cast, Susan Grant, and Angela Knight have so now I can learn to make a blog too. PC Cast has several books in the Goddess Summoning series:
Goddess of the Sea, Goddess of the Spring, Goddess of Light, Goddess of the Rose, and now Goddess of Love. I guess if I could be a goddess I would be Althena/Minerva goddess of wisdom and war ( but I prefer wisdom over war) or Nike/Victoria (goddess of Victory), but since I love to read books I will be the goddess of books.

I loved making webpages in library school so I think enjoy this too,

My First Nations name is tsiblenti okwa "Carry the Sky Woman". I am Lenni-Lenape (Delaware), Scotch-Irish, French, and Russian descent. I am a rainbow, a metis, a mixed blood.I have lived in Canada, United States, and one year in Glenfarg, Scotland. I have a Masters of Arts in Teaching Biological Sciences and a Masters in Library and Information science. I love books and call myself a bookworm. Right now I just finished reading Goddess of Love by PC Cast and Master of Dragons by Angela Knight. I love paranormal novels.

I was a high school biology teacher and a 6th, 7th and 8th grade Math and Science teacher. For the past 9 years I have been a Library Media Teacher. i taught Middle school and now I am happy to be at the Elementary Level. I love storytelling and puppets. I also am a numbut. I can surf the net forever. if you don't know what a numbut is visit http://www.netsmartzkids.org/.
I am really excited with my blog.

2 comments:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Welcome to School Library Learning 2.0 - we know you will enjoy the journey.

Love your avatar!

SLC said...

Hi Beth

Wow! An amazing site already. Sometimes you scare me. I am just now starting. I doubt if my blog will be a literate as yours. Sometimes you are way over my head! I am planning on having fun with this site. Sharon