Sunday, June 24, 2007

Thing #4: My Avator



Thing #4: My Avator



Why are avators all skinny? Some of us our plus size. I tried to find a plus size avator. I'm not that plus of a size. I am between a 16 and 18 and I do occasional jean modeling for www.zafu.com so I can tell you there are lots of jeans out there for larger sizes. I am only between 1/4 to 1/8 American Indian and even though I pass for white I consider myself to be American Indian ( i prefer first nations). I wear my hair short so i can manage it and I do wear glasses. I love bookstores, libraries and reading. I also love my doggie Milo. He is mixed yellow lab and shepard. i adopted him from Hopalong animal rescue he was abused but i am giving him a good life. I must love him I spend a fortune in doggie daycare and when he got sick I had a vet bill of $600. The doggie day care I use is Just Pet Me country Club in Oakland CA ( www.justpetme.com) they are almost 8000 square feet and they have awesome hours M-F 5:30am to 9pm and Saturday and Sunday (7am to 7Pm)

It took me forever to get my avator in my blog and i had to ask my tech god husband for help. I choose blogger.com because it was easy to use.

1 comment:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Nice dog and avatar! It is great to have a techie husband, too! Best wishes.