Sunday, June 24, 2007

Favorite Susan Grant Books




Susan Grant is not for high school students or below. Mom and dad will probably not like the steamy love scenes and hot sex, but for adults who want to curl up and relax she's a good read. I don't know about you, but I like to escape from reality after a hectic week. I like to lie in my nice comfortable bed and curl up into an imaginative world and escape into the paranormal, futuristic universe. I have authors who are my stress relievers so I want to share them with other women who may need a dose of them too.

I love The Star Princess by Susan Grant. Independent film maker Ilana Hamilton and Vash Prince Che' Vedla get together so he can take a vacation away from his home world. A second romance has bodyguard Muffin Thorme falling for plus size aviation mechanic Copper Kaminsky. The other two books in the Star series The Star King have Ilana's mother Jasmine meeting Rom B'Kah, a man from outer space and falling in love again divorced and in her 40's. The Star Prince is about Ilana's twin Ian and a runaway Vash princess and has a secondary romance between tracker Lara Ros and warrior Gan.
Susan is an United Airlines pilot and former airforce pilot. I got to meet her and I have emailed her and she wrote me back several times. I also like her book The Scarlet Empress which is the last book in the 2176 series and am eagerly awaiting How to lose an extraterrestial in ten days,. Divorced woman meets terminator type on the run ET. This is the third in Outwordly men series. In Your Planet or mine, California State Senator Jana Jasper meets her childhood imaginery friend Cavin Far Star and in My favorite Earthling, Janna's older Air Force pilot brother Jared marries Warrior Queen Kiera to try to save earth. The third and final book in the series features Janna's older sister Evie, a divorced thirty-something soccer mom.


Her paranormal aviation romances are fun to read and relax to. If you like flying, outer space, and romance. Susan grant who lives near Roseville, CA is an author for you. Visit her website at www.susangrant.com

1 comment:

Liz Dodds said...

Thanks for the Susan Grant tip. Would she be popular with high school students?