Sunday, June 24, 2007

thing #5: Flickr


Still exploring and trying to figure this out. I hate taking pictures, because I have Keratoconus which is a deterioration of the structure of the cornea with gradual bulging from the normal round shape to a cone shape. This condition causes decreased visual acuity. It is frequently discovered during adolescence( from medline plus, 2007). I am supposed to wear hard contact lens, but I never get up in time to put them in and my eyes get too tired. Well I'll have to ask my tech god husband for help, because his other hobby is photography.

Well believe it or not i played around with flickr. I downloaded one of my husband's pictures from Chichen Itza. Flickr is neat because you can share photos.

2 comments:

New Haven LMTs said...

We are just learning "how to do it" so I think any picture would work. ;)

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

I love to organize pictures and write, but rely on my family for photos. You might want to recruit a student or teacher who likes taking pictures (and is good at it.)

Best wishes!