Friday, July 6, 2007

Thing #6: Flickr Fun


Wow I made a trading card!!! I love teaching American Red Cross Pet First Aid and CPR for dogs and cats. It helps that my Milo doggie had two eating emergencies, one choking, one dog fight, and one bleeding dew claw and I knew what to do until I got help for him. I am an instructor for both American Red Cross and American Heart Association. My next goal is to become a red cross babysitting instructor as right now I can teach all lay levels of first aid and CPR.

I think next fall my students could make mission, state, animal or famous people trading cards. That is if I can figure out how to explain how to make trading cards

1 comment:

SLC said...

Hi Beth,

You have been doing a lot of work. I like your trading card.

You are certainly a woman with a heck of a lot of skills. CPR is a good think to have.
Sharon Whats up