Saturday, July 7, 2007

Thing #7: Anything about technology that interests me


I think blogs are neat. Three of my co-workers are also doing Library 2.0 and it is so neat to learn more about people by reading their blogs. It is also so cool to get comments. i wrote to one of my favorite authors Pc Cast and told her about my blog and she viewed it and left a comment. I am enjoying checking out my blog and reading comments that others write. it makes me feel special that someone else is reading my blog. Don't laugh but until I took this course I never knew how easy and fun it would be to make a blog.

I am also having fun with trading card maker. I can share and write about pictures that I like. Blogging is now one of my favorite things

1 comment:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Glad you are enjoying being a blogger and having fun with image makers like trading card maker. As you think about these 2.0 tools, you'll come up with ideas for how you and your colleagues could usse them in the library and for curriculum connections.

Enjoy!
- Jackie